Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Do Zoom cloud recordings, record directly to the cloud?

Apologies for asking what might be an obvious question.Wanting to confirm that Zoom meetings recorded to the cloud are recorded directly in the cloud and not stored locally until the meeting is over to be uploaded or uploaded in real time? I assumed ...

ivanflo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shady Zoom

I attended meeting a meeting with a psychic/medium at 7pm EST on Jan 17th. I knew something was fishy when he asked people to raise their hands, it kept lowering and I clicked it over and over again. When I took me phone to record what was going on, ...

Anon76 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Video On Shared Screen

Been able to share videos from video apps before because I teach movie history virtually with folks associated with each project, but only can hear audio & not see the picture (and big part of what we are talking about during the discussion). Can any...

Audio

I'm teaching guitar and my students can hear my voice but can't hear my guitar. In tutorials there is a way to adjust backround noises but I can't find my desktop client to begin the process.

Guitma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

support

I recieved an email saying I logged in from a new device. This wasn't me. When i click the link to indicate it isn't me, it says the link is expired. Because of the lack of support, I can't find out anything. Please help. I'm not a techie person

Picture color

I need to find out how to make my face on zoom show up in color. When I'm on zoom my face is in black and white. How do I change this?

gloT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes