Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom is freezing

Hi, I am having issue that my zoom is freezing after few seconds in call then application will crash but i can hear others and others can hear me

Could Not Connect to Meeting Using Zoom PWA on Chromebook

I have a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2. Tonight I was unable to join a meeting using Zoom PWA. My Internet connection was strong enough and yet I got this message while trying to connect: "Joining Meeting Timeout or Browser restriction. Your network co...

JR6 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Deleting old recurring meetings

I need help removing a few recurring meetings that show up on the Zoom iOS app but do not appear on my desktop or web apps. How can I remove them? I need notifications for the other meetings, but these old ones pop up. I am not granted a delete butto...

Zoom in cuba ?

Hi can I use zoom from my cell phone With my international network Rogers or not ?cause I know that zoom is restricted in Cuba . ThankS

Sab2014 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video is distorted after Zoom upgrade

Hi. Today Zoom upgraded when I used it. After the upgrade the quality of the video that Zoom is capturing of me is very poor. It is as if it is using a wide angle lens. It does not match what my webcam is capturing - there doesn't seem to be anything...

Access to Zoom

When I join a zoom meeting they cannot hear me or see me. I don't know what to do. I can see myself in my camera but it doesn't project to the zoom meeting.