Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Hintergrund verwischen bei Co-Host geht nicht

A) Ich möchte einen Referenten zum Co-Host machen und dieser möchte den Hintergrund verwischen.Leider findet er dies nicht wenn er in die Einstellungen über den aufwärts Pfeil in die Virtuellen Hintergründe "Hintergründe und Effekte" geht. Bei mir st...

Trouble with recording meeting

I've recorded three meetings today. They've downloaded to my Mac but when I play the Mp4 file the sound is coming through but no video. What's wrong?

resolucion de video

estoy en unna reunion y cuando la gente se incorpora a esta mi camara comienza a funcionar mal y ponerse verde

Screen share for individual Breakout Rooms?

I will be participating in a Zoom multi-vendor event in a couple weeks, where each vendor will be in a breakout room and guests can jump from vendor to vendor (or breakout room to breakout room) to interact with us and view our products. We were wond...

Sound garbled when I play an iTunes recording

Hello friends, We have a weekly meditation group on zoom. I used to be able to play a recording of a guided meditation from my iTunes collection, but now when I try to play it - it sounds garbled to everyone on zoom but me. To me it sounds clear. Bef...

Собственный логотип компании

Добрый день.Не могу найти статью по собственному логотипу компании, которая идет после имени и имеет право собственности.Необходимый тарифный план (прошу какой указать) мы готовы купить, но нет информации о том, как это настраивается и какой тариф не...

I cannot share all of zoom videos.

Hello, I have 5 Facebook pages and I cannot share my zoom videos. I can only share on my main news Facebook page. Last year I was able th share the videos on all 5 pages. can I close this account and open a new one?

can't start a meeting

I can't start a meeting the window doesn't open and don't know why. My acount is active.does anyone know this problem?

yoav by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to add a user

Hello- I have a Pro Account. I want to give access to an associate run a weekly meeting (without me having to join, sign her in etc.).I'd like for her to have access to my account, at least to host a meeting. Is this possible? Thank you