Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

40 min limit

Hi everyone. I have the basic free subscription. I scheduled a Zoom for 2 other people and I will not be joining. I just want to ensure that the meeting will NOT be limited to 40 mins since only those 2 people are in the meeting. I guess I want to en...

cbovio by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW to zoom.

I have an important meeting on Monday and was told to download zoom - which I have done and tested camera and mic. Information is telling me that it can only last 40 mins? The meeting is 2.45 hours! HELP

not working live streaming to Youtube

I have youtube canal (and it has been allowed there zoom aplication and streaming) but when I wanted to live stream from zoom, this appeared: The user is not enabled for live streaming. I detaily followed zoom´s instructions and everything is accordi...

pvymet1 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

non recorded meeting

I can't find the record of a meeting. I am afraid I did not choose previously the "recording" option. Is it impossible te find it?Thanks...

camino by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-assigned break out rooms with titles and no participants

Hello, I wanted to allocate people randomly in 4 break out rooms while being on a meeting. Because I wanted to give titles to those 4 rooms and save a bit of time, I decided to pre-assign the break out rooms in the settings before opening the meeting...

SA14 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes