Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound loss when playing flute

I take flute lesson over Zoom. When talking, it is fine, but when I am playing the flute, my teacher hears no sound on his end. I have checked the Professional Audio. I even tested it with other external devices. It works outside of Zoom, but not in ...

kellahui by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

DEAF and NEED captions - discrimination against the Deaf

I am DEAF and NEED captions. Zoom blantantly discriminates against the Deaf. I have spent hours trying to get captions working. I cannot get Zoom tech support to help without paying for it. This is BS, I refuse to pay Zoom for tech support to turn on...

rr66 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

copy and paste when creating polls

The last update took away the ability to copy and paste previously created poll content from a word (or any other) document. Apparently you have to manually type in every letter of every word for every question. What a pain. Does anyone know a way ar...

video flickering / freezing constantly

When I start a call my video flickers and freezes I look like I'm "doing a boomerang" It is particularly bad when I open up a internet browser page but it just happens I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling I've tried updating windows I

nik22 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio input via microphone is coming out local speaker

I am having the audio input from a microphone come out the local speaker. This has just started happening. The zoom software took an update just before this condition started. Also there were some changes to the PC that zoom runs on. Previously there...

NormR1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not accessible from Curacao

Hi,I am working remotely on the Caribbean island of Curacao. I know that Zoom works here as local colleagues are able to access it, however, I am getting an error message that says: This meeting is not accessible from Curacao at this time (Error Code...

Otesha by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes