Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting

My zoom app has been updated. Since then I started having problems with the camera. My screen keeps crashing, disappearing or even duplicating the image of other screens in the meeting. How do I solve this problem?

Késia by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video image error with participant in speaker mode

Recently, when I switch to speaker mode as the host in my meeting, these gridded little stripes always appear on the speaker's video image as shown in the attached image below. I have already reinstalled Zoom (Win7 64bit) but it doesn't change the pr...

TW11 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting ReOpens after Ending A Meeting

Strange thing has been occurring in the last 2 days, after I conclude my zoom meeting, by clicking on the END button, the zoom page is unresponsive and will not close. I have to revert to Task Manager to end the entire program but then it will reopen...

cyu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom For Chromebook

Have been connecting with my elderly parent using zoom pwa in her Chromebook and win10 in my computer without issues. Recently, however when I invite her to a meeting, she joins, but her participant screen is black, audio is fine, she can see me, but...

MaDeKi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoomの画像が遅延するので解決方法を教えてください

昨年の秋に新品で購入した、LenovoのWindows11パソコンを使用しています。CPUスコアは10000以上あります。 zoomミーティング時に私の動画が遅延するのですが、何が原因でしょうか? 設定によって改善できるのであれば、解決方法を教えてください。自宅には光回線を引いておりますので、通信環境の問題ではなさそうです。

uraton1 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes