Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My custom questions disappeared

I set up a meeting recently with several custom questions needed for registration. Several had quite a few custom choices. Today they are all gone. We NEED this information for registration. This can ruin our meeting. What has happened??

Zoom meeting sdk number of hosts

Hi, I'm looking into getting a license for zoom meeting sdk but I have few questions:1. how much is the license?2. under one license, can there be multiple hosts so that each can hold their own webinars?3. What are some of the features? e.g., can we ...

taeingu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The other licensed user

We have 2 licensed users, but I have always hosted the meetings. I need the other licensed user to host a meeting. When there has been a problem connecting I sometimes have to respond to emails sent by Zoom to get it straightened out. If there is a p...

question..urgent

ok so basically my video filters arent working and when i try to go to settings to turn it on their isnt an option. HELP, and stan loona.

Video issues

I have been using zoom for years. No issues3 days ago my video started going crazy.Changes colors. flahes, fuzzy screen.Things I have never seen before.I cant get it fixed. what do I do to fix video issues?This is on my computer only

Audio problem

Audop problems. I am so confused. Opened my zoom this morning and there was a strange audio setting with earphones. The participants' audio will not load. When I click I only get phone numbers to call. My audio settings work just fine. I can see my p...

RJW1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio has echoed since update Jan 2023

Since the recent update my video has been jumpy, and flashed green and orange, which I managed to fix using this thread which advised to go into Zoom video settings > Advanced and then turning off "Optimize video quality with de-noise" will help BUT ...

CLH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Issues with percussion and quieter tones

First of all, I already have Original Sound turned on and echo cancelled etc as recommended to the pianist. I have upgraded my Mac to latest OS. I have switched computers. Ipods and every cable connected to my Mackie FX6 Mixer. I have even replaced t...