Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

fallo video

Hace meses que zoom me daba problemas para entrar, y ahora hace dos semanas que tengo problemas con la imagen, he canviado a una càmara externa por si era culpa de mi portatil pero sigue haciendo lo mismo. Claro, me gustaria saber si es problema de z...

Video Settings

There is no video under settings showing on my account. I am unable to change to preview my video before starting.

Resolved! Cannot schedule any meetings

Hello. Unfortunately last few weeks I am not in a position to schedule any meetings on the App installed on my computer. Once I click schedule it takes me to a blank screen. Uninstall and reinstall did not work either. Are there any other solutions p...

Once I delete a Zoom link no one can use it, correct?

I created a link I was using for a book club. I noticed someone was using it on days the club was not.It was announced to the book club that their current Zoom link was deleted, and they were given a new one.Once that link was deleted, it can't be us...

Recording

is it possible to modify the writings (date and time) which appears on the recording of a zoom meeting?

Trouvet by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cochlear Hearign Dervice issues using Zoom

II had issues with using Zoom this past Friday, My mom had a meeting with her lawyer and my mom is hard of hearing loosing her hearing actually, my mom has her hearing aide connected to her phone and with calls it works well. When we tried to use her...

Another source of audio echo in a meeting

I read a good article here about “Managing audio echo during a meeting”. That article presents three ways that echo could be coming into the Zoom meeting. I would like to add that there is a fourth way that can happen.Recently, I was leading a hybrid...

Resolved! Black/Grey lines across my screen when video is turned on

I am using a MacBook. After updating the latest zoom version, I get this grey/black lines across my screen when I turn on the video. There is nothing wrong with my camera lens i.e. I do not have these lines in other video conferencing platforms. I ha...

ppp19 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes