Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Likes and answers in chats

I wonder how I can use likes/emojis in the chat, and also how I can answer other comments in the chat.When in a meating, I see others are using thumbs up etc., and I can't do it... What do I do?Thanks. 

HiF by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

give invitees multiple choices of meeting times?

Is it possible to give invitees multiple choices of meeting times? For example, the host would propose that the meeting occur at the invitees' choice of 2/1 at 3pm, 2/1 at 10am or 2/3 at 1:30pm.

enkay by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

5.8.6 on Linux?

Hi, I'm running Linux Mint 20.3, and have been happily running Zoom 5.12.6 until this morning. I tried to join a city/community organization meeting, and received a message that I needed version 5.8.6 to be able to join the meeting. I tried to upgrad...

Resolved! 1 participant sharing 2 screens simultaneously

Hello, I've scoured the web for a method whereby the same participant shares 2 screens simultaneously and the other participants can see the content. In this scenario, the participants too have 2 monitors, and would ideally see the content separately...

FabA by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Video difficulties

When I log into a meeting, I ensure my video icon is on. However, i still can not see myself. A picture of a camera with a line through it shows up. Anyone know what this is?

New features are not reflected even after updating.

I updated zoom, but the chat function is not reflected. I have met the computer usage requirements and have the "new meeting chat experience" turned on in my account settings.Zoom itself has been updated and is the latest.However, when I log in and s...

cuo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Lenovo Desktop Video Psychedelic Issue

Is anyone else experiencing a psychedelic banner with the other Zoom attendees' faces superimposed over yours? This has happened to me since 1/10's recent update! I am unable to host a meeting or participate in a meeting with my camera turned on with...

12020 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two meeting at once from two different accounts

I'm a yoga teacher and two of my classes are virtual. A receive a broadcast link from the studio and that's how my class is streamed and I use my laptop. I use my PERSONAL (paid account) to log in from my phone and record my class so I can watch it b...