Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

one-off audio problem

I have Zoom meetings with several groups where I can hear and be heard fine. Some are on an iPad and some are on a Windows 10 desktop computer. My friend has Zoom meetings where she can hear an be heard fine using a Windows laptop. When she and I try...

chwang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked accounts

I have two zoom accounts: a paid one for a business and a free one for personal. There was never any problem clicking a zoom link and having it go to my free account. Now, it goes to my business account. The problem is that my business account has a ...

karen23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share files via breakout room chat

Is it possible to share a file within a breakout room to members of the breakout room only. I know files can be shared with everyone in the full meeting chat function, but it doesn't seem to work in the breakout room chat. We receive an administrator...

waiting room video

I have a brief video in waiting room. I am told the video is auto replying which could be annoying if there too long. is there a setting to play only once per viewer or other solution? Thanks in advance!

virtual background

My desktop is running Windows 11.My processor is Intel core i7-12700.My installed zoom client version is 5.12.8 (10232).Can I and how do I use a virtual background without a green screen? I only want a still image virtual background or a blurred back...

ET88 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes