Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

История конференций

Необходимо просмотреть историю проведённых конференций в программе ZOOM. Посмотрел инструкцию на сайте. Там написано, что нужно нажать значок телефона. Значок телефона в моей программе отсутствует.Что делать в данной ситуации?

Resolved! Problem with audio, the other person can't hear me

I connected with computer audio on my laptop (windows 10) , and even did the set up the microphone and it registered it just fine, even the little icon goes green when I talk, although the other person couldn't have heard me, I even tried swithcing t...

MilicaS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with zoom meeting audio.

I'm having 2 issues with zoom meeting audio. I teach singing so have the 'original sound for musicians' clicked on zoom. Everything else unselected. Issue 1; Only with certain clients (2/20), it's always the same 2 clients, we experience a hissing so...

jenEV by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An invite that I can reuse repeatedly

I want to send out a single invitation to schedule meetings for actors to record their lines on different days @ different times. I'll notify them individually by email when to sign on. How do I do this?

Jolt917 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im told my storage is full how do I upgrade

I have three saved recordings in my storage, but I am being told that storage is full and will be disabled this week, unless I upgrade. This will be too expensive for me as the leap from pro to business is financially too much, any help out there?