Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Annotation and Whiteboard tools not working

Hi all, wondering if someone might be able to help me?...The annotation and Whiteboard tools are not working properly whenever I try to use them over the last few months (It's odd because they did work in the past). I can select different tools and I...

MarthaB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Jargon

I received a message after opening Zoom..."On February 4, 2023, Zoom will be enforcing a minimum version..."There was a link, I clicked on the link.I was taken to a page that attempted to explain what this message meant.The explanation is way above m...

SimonPC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usando o Zoom para expandir os negócios

Sou apaixonada pelo Zoom, a sua simplicidade facilita o meu trabalho por webconferência para com meus seguidores. Já são 3 anos de uso e 2 anos como assinante. E vocês tem muitos anos de experiência de uso do zoom? Me acompanhe nas redes sociais para...

Screenshot_20230122-125238_YouTube.jpg

Send out a zoom link

We have semi-regular meetings at which members vote. We use the registration function so we can confirm if the person registering is a member and can then vote at the meeting. The day of the meeting I'd like to send a link directly so people I KNOW a...

PALead by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zom client crashes only in a zoom test meeting

I was testing my Zoom client on Windows 10 so I went to zoom.us/test I noticed that when Zoom client came up and if I maximize the screen the client would crash(close) after a few seconds. Strangely, this only happens to meetings from zoom.us/testIf ...