Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual background not working

so i meet all the minimum requirements to run a virtual background on zoom without a green screen but when i turn off the green screen it doesn't let me pick a virtual background i can add them but cant choose them to be set any suggestions? it works...

band rehersal

Hi,Please advise about using zoom as platform for band rehersal.Can anybody explain and advise how to set up zoom best way and short tips for this?Regards

Goce by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Foto del perfil

Cuando cierro mi camara no aparece la foto que tengo en el perfil, esto es desde mi mas reciente actualizacion de zoomAlgunas sugerencias, pf

Resolved! Involuntary disconnection

Every time I join a Zoom meeting using the app from my Android phone, it disconnects after only a few seconds. It automatically reconnects and disconnects again after another few seconds, ad infinitum.

Zoom Keeps Hanging

In the middle of a meeting my zoom stops responding to any clicks and I am unable to click on any option (mic, video, x etc) then after some time the sound stops coming and i unable to hear anything and the video of the other person stops too. i have...