Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Convert Meeting

Happy New Year all, I have tried several times to convert my recorded 30 minute Zoom meeting which was held a few days ago, and still hasn't converted. I understand the file is large which will take awhile, but my attempt has been unsuccessful. Need ...

Cloud recording

My cloud recording is showing disabled. I deleted several files and now I have plenty of storage. However, my cloud recording is still showing disabled. How can it be disabled?

MrsToy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New MacBook can't join meetings

hi there, I have a new MacBook. I have my daily meeting on my calendar and have previously been able to go my calendar and click "join"- its in blue letters. It's not blue anymore #1. and #2 even after I have download the zoom app the window pops up:...

Meeting vs. Large Meeting - Capacity

We're having a staff all-hands meeting. We have about 150-170 employees. We want to use the meeting feature, not the webinar feature. Do we need to upgrade to a Large Meeting license or will we be okay with our regular paid Zoom license?

kchenb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

time range..

Last Friday I was cut off unexpectedly, without warning. Why?

Pitoto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video bouncing

Not getting any help from Zoom! My issue is when I host a meeting, my video starts bouncing crazily for about 10 seconds. It affects just my video. All other participants are fine. While I bounce participants can still hear me. It happens especially ...

TB3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitor - participant on 2nd screen

Hi, In a 2 person call, is it possible to use dual monitors to have myself on my laptop and the participant on the external monitor? I want to be able to see myself and the controls on my laptop, but then a clean version of the participant on an exte...