Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

flickering screen

for the past month, my screen sometimes flickers and has multiple people on top and then colors flash thru like the video is broken. it is an hp computer. This is what my image looks like in a meeting. the whole screen will flicker too. I can see eve...

monijunk by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo conectar a câmera

Pessoal, boa tarde!Alguém mais esta com problema para conectar a câmera no zoom? A minha conecta, acende a luz, mas não aparece nenhuma imagem. Fiz teste em outros locais e funcionou normal, menos no zoom. Alguém deve o mesmo problema, poderiam me da...

Reoccurring Meetings

The reoccurring tab in my meetings does not show up. It stopped showing up on the tab once I configured Zoom to my outlook. I tried to find an answer how to fix this and google stated to: Go to Profile > Calendar and Contact Integration, then select ...

tk6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to put 'meeting link' on my business card

Hi. I'm not overly tech savey. I want to use a QR on my business card for my recurring weekly meeting. Not sure which url to use. (1) In the My Meetings area and clicking on a meeting there is and 'invite link'. (2) Once in a live meeting under 'Part...

LHiatt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Postcards

I took several postcard photos last week with no problem. I cannot open the ones I took today. It says they are saved in a zoom format and even "Open with" does not work. Is there a special way to open them?

meetings disappearing from my iPad

I have meetings listed on my iPad, laptop, and phone. All of a sudden, two days ago the bulk of the meetings disappeared from my iPad. I got the idea from here that my calendar synchs were disabled so I did my best to fix that. Still, most of my meet...

okays by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double voice while sharing screen

Hello, I have a problem that each time I start sharing screen with sound, my microphone starts sounding like having double input, I have headphones on so it's not a double feeding from the headphones. I have a recorded session showing how it sounds o...