Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom record/playback

I recorded some session om Zoom - the host allowed me to do that. I eventually got them converted but when I play them, all I get is the image from the webcam - not from the screen activity I recorded. Any ideas anyone?

Desktop goes black while in a call

I noticed that sometimes while being in a call and moving cursor on my desktop it starts to partially get covered in black squares unitl it gets completely black with only icons remaining - is this something that just happens? After restarting laptop...

Password protect Webinar and update the banner

Can I add a message to the Webinar banner that tells the user to call me for the password when they connect to the meeting? My organization is going to password protect a weekly Webinar. We have announced the new password requirement but I know that ...

Passcode Changes

For months now my organization has experienced a frustrating problem: re-occurring Zoom meetings in which the passcode changes on its own. When we log in for the meeting there is inevitably a flurry of emails from people saying the passcode isn't wor...

Multi User Account- Users stuck in Waiting Room

Has anyone had their Users stuck in the Waiting Room when they shouldn't be?I am helping a local chapter configure their Multi User account this week. I have set up our chapter 2 years ago and helped numerous chapters do the same thing so I am comple...

Updates

Hi there, I had a zoom meeting today and I have a quick question. When I first clicked on the Zoom link, it told me I needed to update Zoom or that I could continue through the webpage. I chose to continue via the webpage as I didn’t have the time to...