Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Internet

Assalamualaikum iam a user of zoom Internet and it not working plz look at the problem thats causing an issue

War in Ukraine

Hello. What is your logo? Why it has Z on it? First, you aren't out of ruzzia. Then, you block zoom in Donetsk, Krym, Luhantsk. Now I'm seeing this logo. Should I understand, that zoom stands for russia? I heard you've already wanted to have z, but c...

uli90 by Attendee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable Password requirement

I recently changed my email address for my Zoom account and for some reason now it is not allowing me to turn off the password requirement for people to join my meetings. I tried logging in to the old account but it says it no longer exists and I don...

Settings, Recording

First time college student here, need help with recording my first assignment for class. When I go to settings and recordings I am supposed to toggle off "local recording" and turn on "cloud recording". It wont work on my computer.

Need text file of participants before meeting ends

We need a list of participants halfway through a meeting in order to copy it to a random name picker to select a participant to receive a free door prize before the end of the meeting. We do not use Zoom for registration, but even if we did, we need ...

homeboy by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom to FB Live

Hi. I want to be able to use zoom and go to FB LIVE. I have the free version of zoom.Zoom's directions to do this say this...Go to your Zoom profile and click Settings. Then, click In Meeting (Advanced) and find the option that reads Allow live strea...

Sarah007 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! プランはプロなのにベーシック

プランは有料のプロになっています。(他の有料アカウントに紐づけ?リンク?させました)ですが、プロフィールを見るとパソナルになっていて、40分で切れてしまいます。どうすれば40分以上継続して使えるのでしょうか・・・。

まい by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes