Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dial In Number

We pay extra for dial in capability, but all of a sudden it's not an option when scheduling a meeting. Phone numbers used to be available to insert into an email, but not now. Does anyone have a fix for this?

LeaCrow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

my audio turned off after i plugged in the projector

I was giving a presentation and plugged my computer into a projector - then when i tried to go on zoom - i couldn't hear my participants and they could not hear me. Even when i unplugged from the projector and went in and out of the meeting - it stil...

Wes6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I did double click to convert and now it's gone

I recorded a session and then closed my computer - when i opened it later it had the 'double click to convert' on the files in the explorer folder. I clicked on it and it was converting - and then I joined another zoom meeting and when I cam back - t...

Wes6 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Before Host is enabled but not working

Hi. For the Zoom account for my synagogue, Waiting Rooms are disabled and Allow Participants to Join Before Host is enabled. But it doesn't work. Participants who attempt to log in before the host still get the "Please Wait for the Host to Start this...

Missing registrations for approval

Hello. I have been holding zoom meetings for over 2 years which we require people to register for and we approve manually. The last couple of meetings we have had a few people register, and we receieve an email notifying us they have registered, but ...

NSM by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Video glitches on 2019 MacBook Air

I had a new problem after a Zoom update to 5.13.4 on Mac OS. Whatever camera I used (internal and external) would eventually send my video with flashes, jerks, and overall distortion. I solved the problem by turning off hardware acceleration for send...