Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Max time allowed for Renew Session

What is the maximum time allowed before prompting for the Renew Sessiond dialog e.g. "Your admin requires that you sign in to Zoom every 24 hours"

rdaviss by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UPGRADE PROBLEMS

I have been using zoom for 2+years. Well, 2weeks ago, zoom told me to upgrade. I pushed the button and downloaded the new upgrades. I was on another person's zoom meeting later and my pic kept freezing and knocking me out. I thought it was my wifi, s...

Joining a meeting

I join a meeting using Meeting ID and Passcode provided by host of the meeting.See screen shot attached.When Host admits me, the view is the same. I can hear and can see myself but I do not have access to gallery view with all participants, to the li...

Kisna by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video blacked out

on my recent Zoom meeting only 9 participant's video appeared the others were blacked out

SueMc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes