Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Freezing

Recently whilst hosting Zoom calls within a minute or so the person I am talking to freezes on my screen but their audio continues.I record the chats for a Podcast I do and when I play back the recording they are fine and not frozen, its driving me m...

crazy stuff on top of my picture

I have been using zoom on this computer for several years. This image (attached) is what has recently started happening to others who seem my screen. VERY distracting and unprofessional. Please help.

kbaker5 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Zoom Quit Unexpectedly"

Error: Zoom Quit UnexpectedlyGood evening! I'm having a problem with the usability of ZOOM, even after clearing all data, installation folder and Cache. Starting a new installation in another profile the same error comes back... how can we solve this...

Audio cutting off

While speaking everything is fine. As soon as I start playing my musical instrument, sound cuts off.?

psrr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing recording

Hi, I have zoom meeting scheduled for a class for a week. Unfortunately, I found out that there is no recording appear for the 4 days of the class. I checked everywhere but can't find it. Can anyone help me to get back the recordings ? I really need ...

Storing Zoom Meetings

I want to "store" "archive" a zoom meeting on my computer and "remove" the file from Zoom Cloud recordings to free up space. is that possible?

Recording Downloads disabled

I usually download my recordings to my laptop and then upload to Youtube. Suddenly Zoom will not allow me to download my recordings. Also, how do you find out how much download capacity you have or have used?

Mac Zoom Meeting installers for Intel/Silicon

Is there a Zoom meeting installer that can differentiate between MacBooks with Intel and Silicon processors? I'm using a product called MDS to deploy Loaner MacBooks with Monterey and several software programs including Zoom meetings. However, the Ma...