Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Livestreaming to facebook

When I livestream to a facebook group the conversation is delayed and it echoes like repeating the words over and over, is there a setting in zoom or in facebook that I missed?

This community

I posted a question herehttps://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/How-to-view-a-meeting-on-win10-computer-but-send-audio-to-phone/m-p/87927which was answered but the answer doesn't work. I want to reply but the the post button is now greyed out. Do disc...

Breakout rooms: pre-assign

Trying to pre-assign breakout rooms for 1st time, when scheduling my meeting. It says participants must have an updated client or they won't be able to join. Clearly then .. pre-assigning wouldn't allow someone to join from the browser, correct? Does...

suddenly unable to invite meeting participants

Help!When I schedule a meeting, copy to clipboard, and try to "share" to invite participants, a blank box appears, instead of email options for sending invites. This has never happened before. Thank you for your help!

Skimpy2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Share audio quit working

I have previously been able to successfully screen share and share my computer audio. However, for the last couple of months, when I screen share and check the "share audio" box, the attendees in the meeting cannot hear my computer audio. I've update...

Recording a zoom on phone app

Hello!I'm trying to record zoom meetings on my phone app, but there is no record option anywhere! I've searched on youtube and where it shows that the app has the record feature, it is not there for me! I have an iPhone 14 and made sure to check that...

LaraM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom web portal and ipad app don't sync

Hi, when I login to zoom via the website I can see all my upcoming meetings. However, with the zoom app on my ipad all my recurring meetings are no longer visible. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated the iOs and it still isn't working. ...