Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hissing Sound When Sharing Audio

Hi - I'm running the latest version of Zoom on Win10. I use the virtual camera in OBS to feed Zoom my video and have my Rode mic selected in Zoom as the input device. When I share audio - either using regular screen share or the advanced share audio ...

WJF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro Licence

We have a Pro Plan with 6 Active LicencesTwo separate licence holders were running different meetings this morningWhen the second one started it booted everyone out of the first meetingI thought that each license holder could run a meeting at the sam...

zoom Meeting link

some of my clients that have zoom account. click on the link provide to them. and unless they've actually logged into zoom through the actual website, they get redirected to a registration for meeting link that only has a link a link at the bottom to...

DK01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ı am getting a distorted camera vision

I am having this view in my zoom meeting when I connect from my laptop. Do you know what the problem is?I don't have problem from my ıphone. but I have the same problem from both of my lap tops which work with windows. does any one know what I can do...

Zoom Recording

Hi, I had a meeting yesterday with a zoom rental to another vendor because I needed some Zoom and I recorded the meeting on cloud zoom. Today I was going to download the recording results in the zoom cloud but it's not there. Can anyone help or give ...

hgd___0-1677137461827.png
hgd__ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

이메일로 온 녹화 영상

이메일로 온 녹화 영상이 열람이 안됩니다.이 메일을 팀원에게 공유했는데 비번 입력이 뜨는데 어떤 비번을 얘기 하는건지 모르겠습니다.혹시나 싶어 모든 비번 다 입력 해봤는데 안되었습니다.왜 이런건가요??

Alternative Hosts

Hi, We have three zoom licences for the business; we share the host and co-host meetings between all three employees.Here is my problem: When a cohost starts a meeting and runs it, and I (the host) try to start a new discussion on my computer, it wan...