Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Freeze and Flickering

My screen freezes with a band across the top, with lots of different colours and also flickers. Clients can hear me, but can only see the frozen screen of me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my laptop camera, I have used a webcam, I have uninstall...

Two meeting settings locations, confusing

In my account settings I clicked on enable meeting sign-in to allow members to click link and come into the meeting without having to go to the wait room, realizing it was something not yet rolled out? That caused those joining to enter a password, s...

Outlook Zoom add-in (Mac)

Can't sign out from Zoom add-in Outlook/Mac. SSO signin. When singing out and attempting to sign in again via SSO, the add-in always logs me in with the previous zoom account/email. No option provided to enter a new SSO email address. Cleared various...

Changing your Personal Meeting ID #

I made up a Personal Meeting ID number when I purchased a subscription. I went to change that number, it's informing me that it's already in use. I'm guessing from my free version. How do I cancel out my free version so I can change my number? I can'...

Profile picture

I already deleted my profile picture on Zoom web settings, but every time I run Zoom on PC and log in using my google account, Zoom gets the profile picture from my google account. How do I disable this action?

din2750 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes