Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing

Trying to share screen on Apple MacPro. Sends me to Apple's Privacy and Security, but check box for zoom is grayed out. Can you help me please? ***********

calendar access

I have given Zoom permission to access/edit my Google calendar but now my entire calendar can be viewed in Zoom. Is there anyway to create calendar events in Zoom without giving Google full access?

annotate problems after resizing screen sharing window

When I share part of my screen and resize the sharing window the other person then has problems annotating. His annotations are off-centre. When I end the sharing and start again without changing the window it's okay. This only started happening the ...

kelsang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative host couldn't see the upcoing events

Hello,We have a businees plan user.When our primary host adds me as an alternative host to a webinar that is scheduled, the expectation is that I should be able to see the webinar details in my zoom webinar dashboard.Unfortunately that is not happeni...

Sachin4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music without sharing screen

hi - in 'Advanced' tab of the 'share screen' window, there is no 'computer audio' option (see photo attached). I have updated to latest version of Zoom and have a professional account. I am using a MacBook Pro. I've checked settings and can't see any...

Andreams by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Demonstration

Hello, holding the conference (I am the organizer) with the tablet, turn off my camera and I do not see the video of other participants when I demonstrate my screen. With the phone and laptop there is no such problem. How can I set up to see my video...

Демонстрация

Здравствуйте, проводя конференцию (я организатор) с планшета, выключается моя камера и я не вижу видео других участников когда транслирую свой экран. С телефона и ноутбука такой проблемы нет. Как я могу настроить что бы видно было мое видео и я видел...

PMID

When the account was started, I generated a code and created a customized passcode, and have been using that since to have meetings. I later realized I should have used my PMID in order to have the same meeting. Can I arrange to change my generated c...

Large meeting 1000

I have a large meeting for almost 1000 people later today. In these meetings people arrive late, or leave during the meeting. This shows in the participant panel on the right side of the screen. As a host, is there a way only I can see the participan...

dijane by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes