Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Three Zoom accounts

Hi, I have three accounts for the same organization each account has a different user name (Email), and I wonder if I can combine them into one account like using one user name instead of using three " emails " as user nameThanks

Church music

The first three post are exactly my problem. We have the basic zoom subscription. Do I need to upgrade to have this problem solved.

Create meeting problems

Every time I create a meeting, the Zoom Topic section reverts to no spaces between the Zoom topic. Also, each time I scroll back up to add spaces, the Zoom settings revert to basic (Like if I set it to have cameras on, it’ll reset). What is going on?

Kgrigs by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enregistrement

BonjourDans les enregistrements, lors des partages d'écran, les vignettes des participants sont affichées à côté de la fenêtre partagée. Je voudrais éviter cet affichage des vignettes des participants: comment faire ?

EPUABC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes