Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout room

I would like to obtain a license that allows for 1,000 people to enter the room. Please tell me if there are any differences in functionality from the 500 person version. For example, number of breakout rooms, headcount, functions when making and ope...

Can't use cloud recording

Hey there! I'm trying to enable cloud recoding, but zoom is telling that I don't have enough storage. However, I've deleted all me previous recordings already. Can someone help me? PS.: My clip is in Portuguese, but basically Zoom shows me that I've ...

Co host capabilites

Can't a designated co-host start the recording? I have listed several different people, but each time they try to start the recording for me, it says only the host can do it?What am I doing wrong?

Dana7 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Whatsapp backup copy delated

3 days ago, I updated the zoom app in my phone and the whatsapp app was delated. When I reinstalled it, it said that no backup copy had been found. All my chats and pictures have been lost.

jone by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing instrument while sharing audio

I'm a member of an online chromatic harmonica forum with members from around the world. When we meet weekly via Zoom, we sometimes take turns playing our instrument for both entertainment and critique. Up to this point, I've played by turning off "no...

brorat by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

fallas en la camara

holaa ya hace mas de 3 reuniones que se me tilda toda la camara o se queda la imagen congelada cambie de camara probe la notebook y el celular y sigue pasando ayuda por favor gracias

My zoom is not responding in meetings

I enter into a meeting and have no problem for a long time but then the zoom becomes slow and unresponsive and the only solution is to close the app, it's quite annoying. I've been like this for 3 months since it started happening to me, I have 16 ra...