Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Joining a meeting

I have a free account but have used the Zoom client to access meetings others have set up. Now when I try to do that it says my app needs upgrading and contact my IT team. I don't have an IT Team as I am an individual, I tried contacting Zoom support...

Resolved! Linux client 5.13.5.431

I'm having problems with this version of the Linux client. Whenever I try to join a meeting now it falls over. Previously I could join a meeting, but would get kicked out when I tried to join a breakout room. I also noticed some unexpected behaviour ...

Host problem

Hallo everybody, an urgent problem: we created a link in January for a meeting tonight, but now it does not appear in our list of upcoming meetings. We urgently need access to transfer the host to a colleague. Has anybody got a solution? Many thanksB...

Resolved! Anmelde Bericht generieren kompliziert

Guten Tag,ich habe 6 Meetings mit Anmeldung festgelegt und wollte schauen wer sich alles angemeldet hat, um mich vorzubereiten. Es ist sehr komplex das herauszufinden, schliesslich habe ich es unter erweitert Berichte mit der richtigen Datumsangabe g...

ambauen by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the host is not muting when re-joining

Hi..... When running hybrid meetings with a live speaker, sometimes the internet drops, is there a way to have participants muted on entry but the host not, as at present we are muted if we leave and return and sometimes don't notice straight away as...

Alex82 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download a recorded session

Good day. I need to download a recorded session stored at ZOOM I get this message: INVALID LINK. YOU MUST SIGN IN WITH THE SAME ZOOM ACCOUNT ON THE WEB TO OPEN THIS LINK (ERROR CODE 124).I used my ZOOM account to get to the stored files section.What ...

Floating Thumbnail on Iphone

I suddenly have a floating thumbnail view of my picture/video. How can I restore this so it's not floating and looks like the rest of the meeting members in the call? This problem has been mentioned in this forum and I still do not see any resolution...

Garin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meetings

I have setup a recurring meeting and shared with participants. I also would like toApprove or deny entry to users from certain regions and countries. Please advise on how I can do this now, as the meetings have already started