Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Scheduler - Multiple Hosts one Attendee

I'm trying to create an event via Zoom Scheduler that is multiple hosts and one attendee. When I try to add another host from my company, I'm getting the following message: "Unable to access this calendar, so attendees can’t book this schedule. Conta...

not live streaming as usual?

I can usually livestream to my private Facebook page, I already ticket the box in settings. the problem is that the option to stream in my group wasn't there... I could only choose to stream om my page. what do I do from here?

Share Canva Presentation, Show Meeting Attendees

I have a Canva Presentation I'd like to share in a Zoom meeting with 30 people, so that they see me in the bottom corner of the presentation, while I can still see all the other meeting attendees. I can't do screen share because then they see what I ...

Cparso1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Connection to Chromebooks

I am a virtual teacher who has essentially been unable to effectively deliver instruction after the latest update. Here are the issues:1) constant freezing2) unstable connections 3) chat replicates messages up to 60x4) black screen when sharing docum...

JessC by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Movie Sharing

in my Zoom meeting, I can share the Chosen movie sound but not the image. I am not sure if it is a zoom setting that needs to changed or if Google prevents sound sharing. Google has not responded me yet.

garolev by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone cutting out for 5 seconds Windows 11

Hi all:My old computer stuttered when I used video, so I thought that it was a problem with the computer. It had a AMD processor that wasn't the greatest. So, this weekend, I bought a shiny, new Intel Core 7 with and ARC graphics card, 16GB of RAM, a...