Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RTMP Stream Key

Is it possible to change the custom stream key in a zoom meeting? When I first set up the custom stream Zoom prompted me to enter the stream key, but now it just starts streaming. Is there a way to change it now?

Agenda

Consula:Alguien tiene idea como puedo programar las reuniones a las que tengo que asistir semanalmente sin vincular todo mi calendario? De lunes a viernes tengo que entrar a las mismas clases, con los mismos ID y quisiera saber si hay alguna manera d...

Recurrent meeting

Hi! I need to create a recurrent meeting but the dates are different for each month @Everyone Can someone help me create the invite? TIAAAAA

Audio issues with videos played over Direct Share

We've somewhat consistently been experiencing issues with audio from a video being very choppy, lagging behind the visual content, or just not playing at all when playing via Direct Share off of a laptop. Even weirder, the sound will often be split b...

jv-UBM by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes