Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I cant hear other apps while im on a zoom call

Hi, so today i had an online class. When i do homework play or work i usually listen to music but when i play music while on a call on zoom i cant hear it , it sounds distorted. This is my headphones Reddragon h901

Recording in immersive view

Hi I have an issue with local recording of a Zoom meeting using immersive view. Whenever I record a meeting, all my guests are in excellent HD quality, but me, as host, am very blurred and in low quality, as is the immersive background image (which i...

Nuvem bloqueada

A minha nuvem está bloqueada porque excedi o limite máximo de gravações na nuvem. Agora, não consigo apagar nada do que lá está para voltar a utilizar a nuvem dentro dos limites dos 5GB que me são fornecidos. Como posso fazer para desbloquear a conta...

LUMO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using link meeting

I use zoom to setup meetings with my clients. I used to be able to send one link and the client could reuse it for the future meetings. since I bought a new computer that has been impossible. My clients said when they try to reuse the link, they get ...

Aj77 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hintergrundbild verzerrt

Mein Hintergrundbild, das ich mir selbst per Foto gemacht habe, wird immer nur in die Breite verzerrt dargestellt. Das geht mit allen meinen eigenen Hintergrundbildern so. Wie kann ich die Verzerrung verhindern?

Meeting

Hi there, I need help in meeting Join. I have meeting scheduled at 4:30pm IST, but the host of the meeting is not available and met with an emergency. Is there any way I could start the meeting?

garg by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My video picture is getting white and blurry

Hi, I have been using zoom since the very beginning and been doing many zoom calls. Lately, my own live picture, is becoming whitish, like a ghost. Then I have to turn it off and on again and then it works for a while. It is not professional and I am...