Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat Problem on iPadOS

After the recent update, Zoom now makes using external and Bluetooth keyboards harder for iPad users. Now, pressing the “enter” or “return” key on your keyboard doesn’t send your message in Chat. It only opens up new lines to type on. Before the upda...

Cirdan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone

Hey guys. I'm having problems to connect my microphone to the app. The mic works perfectly in all apps, but zoom. I've tested different microphones and no one works.

Get download links for all recordings within Trash

Outstanding question:is there any mechanism to get the download links for all videos within trash?With the new limitations on cloud storage, all my recordings have automatically gone to the trash folder. I risk losing all of my work (300+ webinars) d...

Air pods not connecting with zoom on Mac

For past couple months, my air pods have stopped working with zoom app on my Mac Book Air. I have tried repairing air pods, reinstalling the app, making sure settings in Mac allows access to audio by Zoom app, making sure zoom app audio settings are ...

NMD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings and Participant Reports-Repeat Names

In the last several meetings, the name of some of the attendees is showing up as the name for other attendees. Then when I generate a participant report, the same name is repeated multiple times. I'm attaching one of the reports here. I've deleted th...