Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Desktop Client for Business license

I would like to know that if I plan to purchase a business license for Zoom, will I get a business desktop client?What I meant here with the business plan, does the client application have better UI and user experience? better image quality? better c...

Resolved! Meeting Room Capacity?

Hi there, I want to confirm the maximum capacity for attendees in a meeting? I'm hosting an online masterclass tomorrow with 80 registered and wanted to make sure they'll all be allowed in?

jb19 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

video en el fondo virtual

Saludos cordiales. quisiera que me ayudaran, no puedo poner videos de fondo virtual. No me da la opción de añadir video, sólo me da la opción de añadir imagen. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Hazul by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

account disabled

last week I deleted ALL saved recordings; ALL, from inbox and trash. However, I received an email last night stating my account was disabled due to the cloud was full. I don't understand. items appeared again and again. It's frustrating as I am attem...

msetzer by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sous-titrage/retranscription

Bonjour, Je dois retranscrire à l'écrit le contenu d'une réunion zoom.J'ai donc activé les sous-titres mais je ne retrouve pas la transcription après l'enregistrement sur mon PC. Merci pour votre aide,  Elodie