Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Background image reversed on MAC

One of our team members has just begun using Zoom on her MAC. She's uploaded her virtual background image which displays backwards. When unchecking the "Mirror My Video" box, the background displays in her view just fine, but the public view is still...

SalemMan by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Psychedelic Zoom Video

Does anyone know how to solve the psychedelic video issue? It's been distracting for important work meetings. But I'm also starting a video podcast, and am very reluctant to use Zoom if this issue is going to continue. Does anyone know of better plat...

KA100 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my meeting go?

Hello. Last Wednesday, March 15, 2023, my pc crashed. I had to host two meetings from the Zoom app on my iPad. My paid Zoom Pro account is set to automatically record meetings and store them on my pc's hard drive. My question is: where did my recordi...

Screen share disables when anyone enters the room

Greetings--my screen share function works if I am the only person in the room (say recording a video of my voice and the screen). However as soon as someone enters the room my shared screen immediately de-shares and message box comes up that says "Sc...