Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms Numbers

Hello community! I understand that there are limitations to breakout rooms in that if you want to have 50 breakout rooms you can only have 200 participants in those rooms, and if you want to have 30 rooms you can have 400 participants. My questions i...

Microsoft one touch join

Hello, We host a few Microsoft Teams meeting rooms and we have some external clients who host zoom meetings and our users wish to join the zoom meeting with the Teams Meeting room, the issue we have is that the advanced threat protection re-writes th...

Mr_Dre by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NO FUNCIONA ZOOM

no funciona zoom en mi ordenador y llevo pagando dos años y nadie me ayuda. ESTOY HARTA DE PAGAR Y QUE NO FUNCIONE. TENGO INSTALADO WINDOWS 10 Y HE ELIMINADO E INSTALADO LA APP 50 MILLONES DE VECES. POR FAVOR, NO TENGAN LA POCA VERGUENZA DE VOLVER A ...

Zoom meetings to custom live streaming to RTMP server

HiI have configured custom live stream in Zoom account console. When I start the meeting and click to send to live stream from More option, it waits for a minute and then stops. Check the attachment. I am not able to figure out what the problem is. I...

Using an audio interface with zoom

Good day,I tried to link my presonus audio box usb 96 with zoom on my dell inspiron laptop so that I can use two external microphones but only one of my microphone channels are being recognized even though windows recognizes both channels, did anyone...

Fer37 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ブレイクアウトルームに割り当てができなくなる

ビジネスアカウントです。 50のブレイクアウトルームを作成し、時間を区切って参加者をホスト側で各ルームに割り当てるような使用をしています。※1ルーム2~3名程度、該当時間枠では10~20ルームのみ使用。空いているルームが常にある状態です。 同時接続人数もMAXで100名程度です。 初回は問題無いのですが、しばらく割り当てを繰り返すと、突然割り当てができなくなり、ブレイクアウトルームの停止もできなくなります。※共同ホストはブレイクアウトルームに参加できなくなります。ホストは参加可能。毎回Zoomミ...

alfanet by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes