Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Annotate - curser disappears

When I use the annotate function on Zoom, the curser disappears from my screen and I cannot see where the curser is, makes it very difficult to select options from the annotate toolbar. Does this happen for anyone else and is there an easy fix?

Cannot Turn MIrror my Video off

I just installed the Zoom app on a samsung android tablet. I am trying to remove the picture of myself from the screen. I have disabled Mirror my Video and Show Video Preview and Picture in Picture all at the same time, but I still see my face in a l...

Zoom not working under Ventura 13.1

Hi,I downloaded from Zoom download page and installed Zoom on my Mac BookPro with Ventura 13.1.The installation was successful. However, Zoom did not appear in Launchpad. When I click on zoom.us icon in Applications folder it gives me the error messa...

fridrikh_0-1673292011055.png
fridrikh by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Users kicked out and not able to join again

From past 2 days our users are facing a common issue. Some users are not able to join the meeting and some users are kicked out of meeting and if they tried to join again, they cannot join. @Allowing participants/panelists to rejoin – Zoom Supportref...

problem signing in as host

I have had no problems signing in as host for the past 3 years, but for the past few meetings, am suddenly unable to sign in as host. I can click on join and get in that way, but then am not the host. I thought the problem was that some people were a...

Resolved! Dotted lines on speakers screen

Hi everyone,I am facing an issue with the screen displaying the person speaking where there are horizontal dotted lines in front of the image. When someone is sharing the screen (presentation, or other file) it is all normal. I have tested also conne...

vjb1974 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extension of Basic Scheme

I need to do about 8/10 meetings per month with an extension no longer than 120 minutes/each meeting. Is it possible to do it on a free basis or at a lower price than The Professional Pack (which costs about about 140€ per year)?