Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Download a recorded session

Good day. I need to download a recorded session stored at ZOOM I get this message: INVALID LINK. YOU MUST SIGN IN WITH THE SAME ZOOM ACCOUNT ON THE WEB TO OPEN THIS LINK (ERROR CODE 124).I used my ZOOM account to get to the stored files section.What ...

Floating Thumbnail on Iphone

I suddenly have a floating thumbnail view of my picture/video. How can I restore this so it's not floating and looks like the rest of the meeting members in the call? This problem has been mentioned in this forum and I still do not see any resolution...

Garin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring meetings

I have setup a recurring meeting and shared with participants. I also would like toApprove or deny entry to users from certain regions and countries. Please advise on how I can do this now, as the meetings have already started

Saving a recording locally and sending it to a participant

I've been saving my meetings locally to my pc. It saves in 3 parts. I sent all 3 parts to a participant and was told they couldn't see the gallery view only the host view. Is there a way to fix this? In order to play the zoom meeting from saved, do y...

SE23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app on my my surface laptop

Hi, I have started using my zoom desktop app on my Microsoft Surface Laptop. The app suddenly reboots while the meeting is in progress. Please help me if anyone has a solution to this problem. Thanks, Ktulasi

ktulasi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes