Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to bulk download of all recordings in the account

Hi,My Zoom account is going to be deleted in few month by my organization.I would like to download all of my recordings since they are very important to me.Is there a way to do it in one click? (instead of one by one) (I have 2 hundreds) ThanksRavit

Ravit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow hosts to "raise hand" of a participant

Just as Zoom has added a feature to allow hosts to unmute participants, we need the ability to toggle "raise hand" for participants. While Zoom will already allow a host to "lower" a participant's hand, it will not allow a host to "raise" a participa...

EFCSJ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost video feed

In a zoom meeting today when I received a FaceTime call, which I declined but then the video feed for the zoom meeting disappeared. I still had the audio part and my camera was on and the others could see me but I couldn't figure out how to get back ...

speaker problem during a meeting

I frequently use Zoom for religious meetings that have music played by the host. I cannot hear the music. Verbal, I can hear. Even when I test the audio speaker, the sound is very muffled. The microphone is ok. All settings are at max. This is on a n...

Arla by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

kwin_x11 crashes after update on LInux PCś

kwin_x11 crashes after update on LInux PCś , it happens on all the computers of the company and that is a serious issue that should be solved from Zoom. please update this issue because before it worked perfectly.

aluka16 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom has best

With its user-friendly interface and reliable performance, Zoom has become a go-to platform for virtual meetings, webinars, and online events Zoom has best.