Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring meetings

I have setup a recurring meeting and shared with participants. I also would like toApprove or deny entry to users from certain regions and countries. Please advise on how I can do this now, as the meetings have already started

Saving a recording locally and sending it to a participant

I've been saving my meetings locally to my pc. It saves in 3 parts. I sent all 3 parts to a participant and was told they couldn't see the gallery view only the host view. Is there a way to fix this? In order to play the zoom meeting from saved, do y...

SE23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app on my my surface laptop

Hi, I have started using my zoom desktop app on my Microsoft Surface Laptop. The app suddenly reboots while the meeting is in progress. Please help me if anyone has a solution to this problem. Thanks, Ktulasi

ktulasi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Host's video freezes

Am using a Windows 10 PC with an Intel i7 chip. I update my Zoom software regularly. A few times in the past month during a meeting I'm hosting, my video and controls freeze, although participants can still hear me. Screen sharing seems to be the tri...

The recorded video shows only a black screen

(I'm a non-English speaker, so I use a translation app.)I had a meeting for about 4 hours. Then the size of the recorded file was so large (about 20GB). Also, when viewed with VLC on a mac, a black screen appears for 40 minutes, and for 4 hours when ...