Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Require a Host start a meeting

Some of the meetings I scheduled for another full license user in Calender with add-on will require the host to start ( then stay in there for the whole meeting). In the setting, I have that the Paticpaints can join before the host, and the waiting r...

Issues with zoom video after last update

Did an update on window 10 computer now the video works for about 20 sec then starts glitching and changing color, if the camera gets turned off and back on it works for another few sec than does the same thing.It is not computer. And it has also hap...

Peter165 by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

sound

Anyone having trouble with music cutting out or garbling only at certain time of day, like busiest time of 9:00- 11:00 Pacific time? Problem started last week and is only those times and is on desktop as well as Ipad so I know it is not my microphone...

fabfit2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! microphone not detected

Periodically, when I log on to Zoom I receive the microphone cannot be detected. This is very frustrating when I have ot host a meeting. In the past, I fumble around with settings toggling thing on and off and some times it corrects itself. This time...

Resolved! Chromebook PWA camera issue, how to report?

I have a chromebook and an external document camera. The camera works well with the old Zoom Chrome app, but it does not work with the newer Zoom PWA (producing a black image) . Is there a place to report hardware issues like this to the developers? ...

mgrigni by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 1142

This meeting is not accessible from India at this time I have checked the meeting owners account and there is no restrictions turned on for countries and India isn't in the blocked listI have verifies the student is located in India and has a current...

Resolved! Voice echo issue on zoom webinar

I'm having an echo issue with 2 way communication for zoom webinars. I have live participants in a building atrium and people dialing in. When someone in the atrium talks on a microphone, the people dialed in hear the person echo. But if a remote per...

Unable to Convert Meeting

Happy New Year all, I have tried several times to convert my recorded 30 minute Zoom meeting which was held a few days ago, and still hasn't converted. I understand the file is large which will take awhile, but my attempt has been unsuccessful. Need ...