Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dashboard showing too many participants

Hello All,I accessed the dashboard to confirm the amount of time I spent on zoom and I am seeing 16 participants in a meeting where there were supposed to be only 2 people on the call. Can anyone access a meeting if they are not admitted by me? Also ...

cmga by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need to create a new meeting?

Last week I booked a meeting on 3/8, and I upgraded a meeting room to 500 person today , do I need to book a new meeting ,or my original meeting on 3/8 can have 500 persons join( I can keep my current meeting Id?)thank you

Velina by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Crashing During Recording

Hi, I am running the latest Zoom version for Linux Mint. My Zoom has been crashing for weeks when entering a Zoom Meeting having recording already enabled. I am able to enter a Zoom Meeting that is not being recorded. Also, I can enter a Zoom Meeting...

Screen sharing not working properly

I was using Google Slides in Presenter view on my new Macbook. I highlighted the window containing the actual slide (as opposed to the window displaying my notes), but when I moved it on my screen, to make it smaller or just so I could read my notes ...

elmoG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Screen Problem

When conducting a Zoom CE class I use a TV screen to have attendees observed for attendance/attention purposes. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 and is connected to a Vizio TV by an HDMI cable. None of the hardware has changed. For the past 3 years w...

Unable to retrieve the report

Hello,I am unable to retrieve the report on the meetings that took place in February 2023. Can you help me? I would like to point out that there was an account association on 1 March (perhaps we should not have done this) and that I can see the meeti...

johann1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share keeps interrupting my note taking!

Hi, when I am in someone else's meeting, but I have it running in the background, and I am using another app (like Word, making notes or something) and then a participant shares their screen, Zoom automatically jumps to the front and becomes the acti...

video locked

My video was flashing and then locked. I tried various solutions - re-installing, pressing F8, but neither worked