Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Streaming to FB

Hi, myself and many I know suddenly cannot Live stream to our FB groups?Help!

Resolved! Alerternative Hosts - from outside organizations?

Hello!Have a large meeting between several organizations. Would like to add ALTERNATIVE HOSTS for folks outside my company. When trying to do so, get a message they can't be found.ExampleMe = Company ADesired Alternative Host = Company B*Currently un...

kwray by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot make edits to a recurring meeting

I am experiencing an issue where we cannot make edits to a recurring meeting or new meetings in the Zoom desktop client. We've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the issue remains. If we try to edit the meeting in the web app, we cannot set the ...

setting up meetings for others

Hi everyone, I have a pro account currently. I am part of a nonprofit that does remote training sessions. Is there a way to schedule meetings between participants without me logging in / being present? which membership level / add on, and how would I...

pbafuma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bright light and balloons

Has anyone ever had a white/bright light suddenly appear on their screen during a video call? No one on the call sees it except me. Another time balloons went up on the screen and disappeared. Others saw that. I am not crazy about the white/bright li...

Resolved! Zoom Desktop Client lost Meetings Tab

Hi! My Zoom Desktop Client (on Windows) updated to one that has consolidated the Calendar and Meetings tabs (or so it says, feels more like it -lost- the Meetings tab) and now I can't really access cloud recordings from my desktop client. Or I just c...