Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom freezing plus Mouse freezing

I've got two issues with freezes under zoom. Both started happening after I added a webcam to my system. Before I'd join the meeting with my iPad (for the camera) and my desktop (for screen sharing). Now with the web cam: 1. Randomly, my wireless mou...

Cloud recording not found

I recorded a meeting through the cloud feature - everyone on the meeting was notified with the audio and chat feature when I began and finished recording. However, I didn't get an email following the meeting with my recording details and likewise, th...

egmetis by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Scheduling Meetings

Hello everyone. I want to schedule a meeting for 7 classes for specific times and dates. But when I select "Recurring Meeting" the time and date options close. How does one schedule a recurring meeting with specific time and date parameters?

craigm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join the meeting via web portal

When a participant tried to join the meeting via web portal, a error message "Unknown error" was displayed. We did the same thing the other day and at that time, no error message was displayed and all the memebers were able to participate without any...

koda1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoiding Waiting room

Hello all I try to configure that one external user may avoid the Waiting Room which is mandatory for everyone.I have enabled "Users invited during the meeting by the host or co-hosts will bypass the waiting room" on the Waiting Room in Settings.I ha...

AnnaPoliakova_0-1677601066946.png

Scheduling a meeting before clocks change for daylight saving

I'm scheduling a webinar for a date in May where our time zone will be UTC+1. But right now we're in March where the time zone is UTC+0.Zoom scheduling only offers a choice of my current time zone.Ideally the drop down menu for time zones should chan...

redjosh by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes