Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinars, Poll Questions and Webinar URLs

I have a series of webinars scheduled for the balance of 2023. There are 3 poll questions associated with these webinars, meaning, each time I run the webinar, the same 3 poll questions are asked throughout each of these webinars. I want to change th...

CSM2023 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Designating Alternate Host

I have a personal account and my camera club also has a Zoom account. They are both a non-free account. We are not on the same account. When I log in as the camera club to schedule a meeting, I get an error message when I try to entire my email accou...

Dons2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera issue

Here's a quick hack on resolving Blurring, pixilating and image distortion (Andy Warhol Painting like images) https://youtu.be/aiOIIe0xO2s

anamaux by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Image issues

HAs anyone come across the image on your video changing to a cartoon - / andy warhol image - just your face, not the back ground, have no filters, just drops in and out?

anamaux_0-1677840459793.png
anamaux by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MacOS Desktop App fails to connect

My MacBook Air will connect to a Zoom meeting when using the browser but quite often fails to connect whn using the desktop client app. I have removed and re-installed the desktop app and nothing ever changes. Any ideas?

Dashboard showing too many participants

Hello All,I accessed the dashboard to confirm the amount of time I spent on zoom and I am seeing 16 participants in a meeting where there were supposed to be only 2 people on the call. Can anyone access a meeting if they are not admitted by me? Also ...

cmga by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need to create a new meeting?

Last week I booked a meeting on 3/8, and I upgraded a meeting room to 500 person today , do I need to book a new meeting ,or my original meeting on 3/8 can have 500 persons join( I can keep my current meeting Id?)thank you

Velina by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes