Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom One Pro

Hi, how to add people as an alternative host (before send the invitation) with the zoom using the zoom one pro annual ? Thank you

PNZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

only lowercase letters are displayed

Hello! I have the following problem: When I try to log in with a user name, only lowercase letters are displayed, regardless of whether I press the uppercase key or the caps lock key. All other applications work perfectly! I have uninstalled zoom sev...

funki by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing screen with either live music or music video's

Hi, I am wondering what changed 3-4 weeks ago that when broadcasting/sharing the screen for our weekly worship, our on-line participants cannot hear the organ music. Prior to that time period, we had no problem and our on-line congregants enjoyed joi...

Linda97 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Company Account not being applied to current email

My union has given me a professional zoom account but when they send me the log in link, it doesn't give me an option to make a password. Since it's my personal email, I already have a basic zoom account set up with that email. I can't seem to find a...

MariM13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Filter

Trying to follow the directions on this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360057777952-Managing-custom-video-filters#h_01F8BB9FJKQSX99121GZ0C7WCBBut already on the first step, it's not working. It says "click on Account Management and t...

Zoom clap emoji animation feels too slow

Does anyone else out there think the zoom clap emoji animation is clapping too slowly such that it feels like a 'sarcastic' clap, rather than an enthusiastic clap?I'd like a faster clapping emoji so that I can show that I'm truly enthusiastically cla...

Issues joining a meeting

Yesterday we attempted to join a meeting with an employee who was out of the office and received an error message stating "to join a meeting we needed to leave other/current meeting". At the time we were not in any other meeting or even logged in to ...