Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting one tap mobile - profile name

We are finding that meeting attendees who use the one tap mobile link, do not have a profile name and cannot set a profile name. Is there a workaround? If we set authentification settings to require a zoom account - will this affect one tap mobile jo...

JoF1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting

When I try to join a meeting it says that I need to update zoom. How is that done?

Index of video recordings

Hi, internally we do a lot of sharing. But then when the recording is made, it's too difficult to track down the https://thoughtworks.zoom.us/rec/share and passcode. Ideally we opt into an index of past "shared" recordings like so: https://videos.nat...

finding a recording

I was on a zoom meeting using my chromebook. i recorded it, but have no idea where the recording is located. i googled how to and it read to go to my documents section of my laptop. i dont have a documents section and what i could find, it is not the...

Camera settings - speaker view - split screen

We have a room with a television and a projector. We've had this setting before, but for some reason we're unable to do it again. Here, we want to have the participants in mosaic on the television and the participants in speaker view on the projector...

Pro Account but Zoom Help says I don't have Support

Question 1 - Suddenly, my Pro Zoom Account does not get Chat Support. I do not understand why this is the case since I've always been able to use Chat Support. If anyone could please advise, I would appreciate it. Question 2 *** I am trying to contac...

joZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone works for 1 second before cutting off

hi all using my new laptop a hp windows 11 running an AMD processor. the microphone is not working, when you choose to switch microphone and test the microphone it will work for 1 second before cutting out. it seems to be a zoom specific problem. it ...