Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Questions about Zoom and Calendly

Hey all! I have my Zoom acct and Calendly linked...due to my specified timeframe on Calendly as 45 minutes for calls, the Zoom meeting I have tomorrow is set for that duration. Does this mean that my allotted timeframe for a call is 45 minutes and no...

Meeting video for meeting hosted by someone else

When I joined a meeting today, hosted by someone else, I turned the video on. That worked for a short time. Then the video turned itself off without any input from me. I turned it back on about 10 times. It randomly turned off. I restarted the meetin...

Beirne by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transcription on meeting identify

After my meeting is recorded and saved, I open the saved closed caption file and it does not show who is speaking only shows the time stamp. Can someone please assist me with this? I need to identify who is speaking on the transcriptions.

Automatically sharing cloud recordings

Is it possible to adjust the settings so that all users on the account can automatically view one specific user's cloud recordings without the one specific user having to explicitly share the cloud recordings every time?

How to download all recordings at once?

I have hundreds (actually over 700) of recordings. How can I download them all at once? As of now, I can only see how to download them one at a time. This will take me forever. Last I was told, they were working on this. I now have a message saying t...

chad1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes