Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Playing music without sharing screen

hi - in 'Advanced' tab of the 'share screen' window, there is no 'computer audio' option (see photo attached). I have updated to latest version of Zoom and have a professional account. I am using a MacBook Pro. I've checked settings and can't see any...

Andreams by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Demonstration

Hello, holding the conference (I am the organizer) with the tablet, turn off my camera and I do not see the video of other participants when I demonstrate my screen. With the phone and laptop there is no such problem. How can I set up to see my video...

Демонстрация

Здравствуйте, проводя конференцию (я организатор) с планшета, выключается моя камера и я не вижу видео других участников когда транслирую свой экран. С телефона и ноутбука такой проблемы нет. Как я могу настроить что бы видно было мое видео и я видел...

PMID

When the account was started, I generated a code and created a customized passcode, and have been using that since to have meetings. I later realized I should have used my PMID in order to have the same meeting. Can I arrange to change my generated c...

Large meeting 1000

I have a large meeting for almost 1000 people later today. In these meetings people arrive late, or leave during the meeting. This shows in the participant panel on the right side of the screen. As a host, is there a way only I can see the participan...

dijane by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

환불 요청건입니다

지난해 7월24일에 줌 결제부분을 취소 환불 요청합니다.*********** 아이디로 사용하다가 품질이상으로 작년12월에 취소 접수했으나, 아직 취소처리가 되질 않았습니다. 신속히 처리해 주시고 확인 메일을 바랍니다. 확인메일은 *********** 이 메일로 환불 금액과 결과를 알려 주세요현재 이 메일 아이디로 줌을 다시 결제하고 사용중이니 신속한 처리 요청합니다

12251 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 403

Necesito ayuda. parece que zoom bloqueo mi IP ya que cada vez que abro la pagina de zoom me aparece ese mensaje.espero que me puedan ayudar.

Jeicko by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes