Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio Issues

I have my audio settings to use 'original audio'. I do music lessons, so need this for the zoom calls. When doing the calls, unfortunately it's still suppressing all volume when I play. Does anyone know any other settings that I need to adjust as it'...

Drummer by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Dark gray box appearing when I screen share

Hi. I recently was the presenter on a Zoom call featuring about 60 participants. I shared my screen, which consisted of a Keynote presentation. On my screen I saw the Keynote presentation and several participants on the right side of the screen, whic...

Resolved! Licence user rights

I feel like I am missing something. We just upgraded our account to Zoom One Business - as we have meetings/presentations for more than 100 people. Must admit price increase kind of surprised me - and I feel I am missing something. It says I can assi...