Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

줌 대규모 회의 적옹

프로 계정에 줌 대규모 회의 옵션을 구매하였습니다.그럼 대규모 회의 옵션 구매 전 예약 된 회의는 자동적용이 되나요? 새롭게 회의 예약을 해야하나요?

FACTURATION

Bonjour,Ma dernière facture n’est pas dans l’historique de facturation ?J’aimerai la téléchargée.Merci.

Transferring my annual subscription

I bought an annual Pro (named host) subscription but need it to work under my wife’s email and not mine. Can I transfer it to her? I’ve read about transferring ownership for a Pro account but I don’t see the options and am wondering if it’s because I...

Teechi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hiding a Video

Hello everyone, I am newish to zoom when hosting meetings with two co-hosts to more than 50 people.I want to hide myself when I have my co-host talk and present her/her slides. Is there a simple way to do this? I cannot see this in zoom. I also want ...

줌 자동연장 취소및 환불요청합니다.

줌 자동연장 취소및 환불요청합니다. 메일 배달 하위 시스템 <***********>2023. 3. 2. 오후 5:46 (8일 전) 나에게 community-mail.zoom.com 도메인을 찾지 못하여 *********** 주소로 메일을 전송하지 못했습니다. 오타나 불필요한 공백이 있는지 확인한 후 다시 시도하세요.응답은 다음과 같습니다.DNS 오류: community-mail.zoom.com 의 DNS 유형 'mx' 조회가 코드 NOERROR...

Recording in speaker mode

I would like to record meeting with one other person. I usually record in speaker view, primarily because it forces me to look at the camera at the same time as the person. In Gallery, I have a tendency to look at the person and not the camera.Is the...