Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

IP Deny Manager

Is there a way to block specific IP addresses from joining your meeting or webinar? I read on some sites that there is a way in the Security field, but all I find is how to block a specific domain. Thanks

anjimon by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Reports Issue

Hi All, I have been using Zoom for 3 years, however, I have recently noticed that there are some changes in meeting "reports", specifically the active host reports, where one exports the participant names, emails, join and leave time, and total durat...

time displays in chat wrong

when I type in chat it is entered with the incorrect time. Therefore it does to show in real time and displays at the beginning of the comments, NOT in the thread of the actual discussion. How can I fix this?

formation

bonjour je suis actuelement en formation mais jarrive plus a me connecté

ZOOM28 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video goes crazy in meetings

I schedule weekly meetings for up to 6 people. I use the passcode radio box. And I don't know why but during ithe meeting my screen during the meeting starts rotating between all the other user's screen pictures. Like it goes haywire. I send this wee...